I ... entered the poem of life, whose purpose is ... simply to witness the beauties of the world, to discover the many forms that love can take. (Barabara Blackman in 'Glass After Glass')

These poems are works in progress and may be updated without notice. Nevertheless copyright applies to all writings here and all photos (which are either my own or used with permission). Thank you for your comments. I read and appreciate them all, and reply here to specific points that seem to need it — or as I have the leisure. Otherwise I reciprocate by reading and commenting on your blog posts as much as possible.

30 November 2009

Tweet poems, August to November 2009

(Poems written for Twitter, 140 characters max.)

1/8/09

#23

full moon & one small star/bright only lights in a blue fog/I call the light down into my wand/holding hands with Andrew & we exult

6/8/09

#24

Her smile z bright music,/her gaze z a dance/either light & vivacious/or measured & grave,/her laugh z sunlight/on a sparkling shore

20/8/09

#25

they r long, these months/of th change-over/warm & cool & mild & hot/nothing settled nothing begun/I nod off in th middle of th day

21/8/09

#26

The tide comes in/so much higher now.//How long before we must move/to higher ground – and how high?

1/9/09


#27

I’m away & far/trying not to see/how hunched he is/& heavy dark/in that small space/looking only in/at his mind onscreen/his fantasy

28/10/09

#28

dance flower/down deep air/& perfume time

20/11/09


#29

so full of grief/there’s no room left/for poetry//recollecting wounds/of early childhood


Written for twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and will be visible after being approved by the blog owner. If you can only comment anonymously, please include your name in the comment, just so I know who's talking to me.