I ... entered the poem of life, whose purpose is ... simply to witness the beauties of the world, to discover the many forms that love can take. (Barabara Blackman in 'Glass After Glass')

These poems are works in progress and may be updated without notice. Nevertheless copyright applies to all writings here and all photos (which are either my own or used with permission). Thank you for your comments. I read and appreciate them all, and reply here to specific points that seem to need it — or as I have the leisure. Otherwise I reciprocate by reading and commenting on your blog posts as much as possible.

31 July 2015

Sky Haiga






9 comments:

  1. It looked like a fine summer storm to me, both through your pinpointing haiga set and the beautiful picture set. Tonight we had a storm like that, passing on both sides of us. We needed the rain but Mother Nature and the storm gods felt otherwise.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These were taken / written on different occasions, Jim . Two were stormy and the other two were summer. (Smile.)

      Delete
  2. These are so beautiful, Rosemary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sky has such an influence over everything beneath. Haiga is a wonderful way of describing it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all beautiful. I never have used that term, haiga--but these are lovely. I especially like the white hot sun emerging from the clouds-well, the traced edged ones--and working too! I am always amazed that people would shut their windows on planes! k.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a delightful combination of word and picture.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The changeability and beauty of the sky is well represented in this

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will be visible after being approved by the blog owner. If you can only comment anonymously, please include your name in the comment, just so I know who's talking to me.